I Information we collect and how we use it
- Information we collect directly from you
Contact us: You may provide us with Personal Data when you communicate with us via the Site.
Newsletter: You may provide us with Personal Data when you subscribe for the FEMaLe Project Newsletter.
- Information we collect automatically
II How we disclose your information
We may disclose your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- We may share your Personal Data within our project’s research team, to which it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your Personal Data in order to carry out evaluation purposes.
- We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers who provide services on our behalf. These third parties may have access to or process your Personal Data as part of providing services to us. We may preserve and disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, warrant or request, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to preserve and disclose your Personal Data that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Site and any facilities or equipment used to make the Site available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
In addition, we may collect, use and share anonymous data such as statistical information about the use of the Site.
III Links to other websites
The Site contains links to third-party websites, which are not managed by the Website administrator. Any Personal Data you provide on third-party websites is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies. We are not responsible for the practices and policies of such third-party websites.
IV Information security
We use organisational and technical security measures that are designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, or any other unlawful form of processing.
V Your rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive information about the Personal Data we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data, and have the Personal Data blocked or deleted, as appropriate. You also may have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data and withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data at any time. The right to access Personal Information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. Please note that you may not be able to benefit from all features of the Site if you request the deletion of your Personal Data, object or withdraw your consent to the processing your Personal Data. You may unsubscribe from our communications via the means provided in the communications we send or by contacting us as indicated below. If you would like to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, please contact us by the means provided at the conclusion of this Policy.
VII How to contact us
The Website administrator is the entity responsible for Personal Data collected on the Site. If you would like to exercise your rights or if you have questions regarding the Personal Data we collect, you can send us an email using “Contact Us” form.